Monday, April 29, 2013

Playtime at home

We had to spend a lot of time playing inside while we waited on our new grass to be delivered.  Mac lines everything up when he plays – animals, imaginext, superheroes, etc.  I’m not sure who he gets his OCD tendencies from :) 

 IMG_7988 IMG_7990Copeland on the other hand operates under the motto of bigger mess = bigger fun!  Although he is playing with Mac’s imaginext toys in these pictures, his favorite activity of all time is playing cars.  I swear he spends hours racing matchbox cars.  His favorites are the Cars cars.  I constantly hear him whispering “I am speed (vroom vroom)” then he runs by with Lightening McQueen in his hand. 

I feel like I say this all the time, but I love this stage in our lives.  Yes the boys fight.  Copeland doesn’t understand sharing and Mac doesn’t want to share, but I wouldn’t trade a minute of it…well maybe some minutes, but not many!

IMG_7992 IMG_7995IMG_8004

No comments:

Post a Comment