Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mrs. Amanda’s

Still catching up…A few weekends ago we went to Mrs. Amanda (and Mr. Brian’s) house for play time and pizza.  Mrs. Amanda used to work with me until her very early retirement at the ripe age of 33.  (I am very jealous of her!)  It was one of the first pretty days we had to hint that spring was finally arriving so we took full advantage of the outside toys.  The boys all had a great time and so did the parents! 

Mac enjoys playing big brother to the younger children, and Beckett was the perfect participant.  Copeland on the other hand didn’t pay much attention to anyone and preferred to play with all the fun toys by himself.  At one point he did notice some drool on Beckett’s chin and promptly told Mrs. Amanda, “I fink he needs a nakin!” 

 IMG_7203IMG_7152 IMG_7161 IMG_7163 IMG_7166IMG_7180 

I know I am biased, but these two really are pretty darn cute brothers! 

IMG_7198

No comments:

Post a Comment