Friday, April 19, 2013

New tree fort

Yaya and Coste got a new swing set at their house which Mac calls a tree fort.  He has been counting down the days until it was put together and would ask Yaya every morning if Mr. Nikki had finished it yet.  Finally last week Yaya sent a picture of the swing set to Mac and told him it would be ready to play on Wednesday when he came over.  Mac was super excited!  I snapped a few quick pictures that first Wednesday evening when I picked the boys up.  Yaya had already bathed them, but they wanted to play on the tree fort “one more time” before I took them home!

IMG_3590

IMG_3560 IMG_3567 IMG_3572 IMG_3573 IMG_3574 IMG_3577

The next morning Mac came in my bathroom and told me he really wished he had a spend the night at Yaya’s so he could play on the tree fort right then.  I promised he could go back soon, and he replied that Yaya’s tree fort was way better than ours and he wished he could just live at her house instead.  Well alrighty then.  I’m sure Coste won’t mind if Mac moves in for a few weeks. 

Yaya and Coste, let me know when you are ready for me to drop the boys off :) 

IMG_3583

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the angry bird star wars pajamas, I think we have every color and style they make in those, that's all Z wants to wear!!!

    ReplyDelete