Sunday, August 5, 2012

Future Lawyer?

Last weekend Mac went to work with me.  It is the first time he has come to work with me when I was actually able to get a lot of work done.  He watched a movie  on my iPad, played animals and did a little exploring.  IMG_1891

Several of our attorneys are big Florida fans, but one has a large alligator in his office which Mac thought was really cool.  This attorney also has several cool model motorcycles on his shelf.  Mac kept saying, “Mommy I didn’t know he had all this fancy stuff!”

IMG_1896 IMG_1892 Mac got to feed our department fish, Veda too.  He immediately said he wanted a fish but he wants a blue one with orange stripes.

IMG_1889 

Here is a snip it of one of the conversation we had at the office

Mac: Mommy does Levin live here?

Me: No

Mac: Is he here right now

Me: I don’t think so, but we will go look in his office later

(A little while later FGL walks by.  Mac runs to the door of my office and then into the hall yelling after Fred…)

Mac:  Hi Levin

FGL: Hi, where is your mommy

Mac: She is in here working (pointing inside my office)

FGL: why is she always at work?

Mac: She has to come to work because we don’t have any dollars and she has to get some more dollars so she can buy me new animals!  Bye Levin

Me (whispering): Mac its Mr. Levin

Mac: (yelling down the hallway at this point) I mean Mr. (emphasis) Levin

IMG_1897 Albi picked Mac up from the office after a few hours and took him to play golf.  It was fun to spend time with him at the office and still be able to get some work done at the same time.  Before he left he wanted to race me down the long straight hallway.  Can’t say I have ever done that at the office.  I enjoyed every second of the race – even though I lost to a really fast 4yr old!  Thanks Mac for making a Sunday at the office a lot more fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment