Monday, February 4, 2013

Coste’s Travels (updated)

Coste went to Mexico and brought the boys home real Mexican sombreros.  They love them!

IMG_2802 IMG_2790 IMG_2797 IMG_2801The next morning, this is what I saw when I got out of the shower…

IMG_2812not quite awake but already wearing his new favorite hat.  Mac can’t wait until “S” week at school when he can bring this in!

After Coste went to Mexico, Mac became fascinated with his globe and talking about all the places where Coste travels.

Me: Mac you have to quit playing with the globe and go to sleep

Mac (in typical dramatic fashion): but if you won't let me play with my globe I can't find all the continents, and then I will have no idea where Coste has been. Oh wait here is where he went (pointing to Mexico)

Me: how did you know that?

Mac: daddy told me earlier and I remembered.

Mac to Miss Katie: Coste loves to travel and you would never believe he has been all the way to Texas!  But Coste doesn’t really go to places where wild animals are.

No comments:

Post a Comment