Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wedding fun

One of my friends from work got married this weekend which meant I got to do some things I love. 

Got dressed up and went to a wedding - I have always loved getting dressed up – especially when I have a new fun dress to wear!  I also LOVE weddings.  If I could plan my wedding and get married again I would do it in a heart beat.  For the record I would keep the same groom.  Matter of fact there is very little I would change about my wedding. I just loved planning it and then having it so much that I would do it all over again if I could.  Unfortunately my dad said he wasn’t paying again so I’ll just stick with the memories and photos I have from the first one and continue to go to everyone else’s wedding.

Hung out with my friends sans children – as much as I love my children and doing stuff with them it is nice to have a night out without them.  I was actually able to talk to my girlfriends without changing a diaper, wiping a nose or tying a shoe.  During the entire night I never once asked someone to use their inside voice, and I didn’t have to send anyone to timeout! 

Danced the night away – I’m a horrible dancer, but give me a good band and a glass of wine and I don’t care.  I danced the night away with my girlfriends while Albi watched football at the bar with the guys.  We both had a blast.IMG_1962IMG_1963 IMG_1964I discovered my newest obsession at the wedding…the photo booth!  love of pictures + friends + props = love the photo booth.  I’m trying to get the firm to use one of the pictures of me and Aaron in our next ad :)     IMG_2002    IMG_2006 IMG_2007

No comments:

Post a Comment