Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cozy Coupe

Yaya sent me this picture a few weeks ago when the boys were at her house, and I forgot to post it. 

IMG_1986It is one of my new favorites for so many different reasons:

1) seeing this car always reminds me of Forrest as she had this car when we were little and she LOVED it.

2) seeing this care reminds me of Mac.  Forrest gave this car to Mac for Christmas when he was 18mo old, and I can still picture him on Christmas morning opening his presents from inside the car because he refused to get out. 

IMG_2377 IMG_2406

3) Seeing this car now reminds me of Copeland.  He has discovered the Cozy Coupe, and he is OBSESSED with it!  One of our family photo books has a picture of Mac in the car on the cover.  Copeland always gets the book, points to the picture, and says “my car!”

4) I also love this picture because I love seeing the boys share.

I guess the next person to get a Cozy Coupe will be Finley, but I’m thinking she needs the pink one with the wagon to pull all her dolls!  Maybe Santa will bring this one in another year.PCCT-PrincessCozyCoupeWithTrailer(2)_300

No comments:

Post a Comment