Friday, January 2, 2015

Holiday Activities

(Just came to work to see this post never finished uploading on Tues when I left.  Trying again!)

After looking through the 8 million photos I have from December, I decided to do a blog post with 1-2 pictures from each “holiday activity” beginning Dec 1.  This is really just so I can justify why I am so behind on all my photo editing and posting, but seriously when I look back at all we did in December I'm amazed.  It was truly a wonderful Christmas season, and as busy as we were, we all enjoyed it and I wasn’t super stressed!  I have learned a few tricks over the years to make sure the holidays are memorable, enjoyable, and as stress free as possible, and this year I would say all three were accomplished!  Full posts on all the activities are coming…eventually :) 

Lego Advent Calendars

IMG_3389 IMG_3395

 

Spend the night at the Phillips

IMG_1735 IMG_1738 

LP Christmas party

3 

PCC Breakfast with Santa

4.2 

Church White Christmas Choir Performance

4.5 4.6 

Boy Scout Christmas Party and Caroling

IMG_1749 

Holiday Supper Club

IMG_1774 Emily’s skating party

I have to say I was very proud of Mac at this party.  He had never skated before and was clearly hesitant prior to the party.  He got out on the rink and despite falling A LOT at the beginning, he never gave up.  Within no time he was making his way around the rink with a huge smile on his face!

IMG_1778 

EDS lot party for the downtown Christmas parade

IMG_1781  

PYC lunch with Santa and Ginger!

7.5 

Betsy’s Annual Santa Party

8 

Coe’s school performance

9.5 

Mac’s school performance

9 

Rafferty department dinner

11 

Adult’s only dinner at Fishers

IMG_1864 IMG_1867

Baking for the Sunday School teachers and neighbors

IMG_3719ps

Fun project with Yaya

IMG_1887

Teaching the boys about Hanukkah

IMG_1900

Baking for Santa

IMG_3876ps 

And then it was Christmas Eve…

No comments:

Post a Comment