Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas card photos

Christmas cards are one of my favorite things to send and receive.  One of my sorority sisters – Emily O. Holmes has been designing my cards for me for years, and this year was my favorite yet!  Between the photos Jordan Burch took earlier in the fall and Emily’s design expertise, getting the perfect card was easy!

card frontcard back  Gilmer return

Getting pictures for Forrest’s card and Yaya’s card was quite another story.  After begging, bribing and kicking Forrest “off the set”, I finally got them to all cooperate and smile for Yaya’s card. If you look at the ones that follow, it is pretty easy to see which child didn’t really want to cooperate on picture day.  Thankfully she is cute and Aunt Rachie had a lot more patience with her than she normally has with her own kiddos :)   

card smiles      IMG_3312 IMG_3316 IMG_3325

Finally got one of Finley, Forrest and Ed as well.  Only took 300 photos to get two good ones, but thankfully mom and Forrest had a card worthy photo before December 1!

IMG_3292psIMG_3253   IMG_3296

No comments:

Post a Comment