Monday, January 5, 2015

the Wiseman

On the same day we had Coe’s performance, we had the EDS Christmas performance.  This year every child had a part – that means every child in K through 4th grade!  They also decided to let the 3rd and 4th graders do their show first, followed by a 10min intermission, and then the K-2nd graders.  I try really hard not to complain about things at the school, but I have to say this made for a very late night for the younger kids and a very long performance for all the parents!  Not that anyone really cares, but next year I suggest they either shorten the performance greatly or have the older kids on a night different from the younger ones.  I’m sure parents with kids in both grades would disagree, but my Wiseman and his supportive little brother were beyond exhausted the following morning!

On a positive note, I was able to sneak up close to the stage for Mac’s 2 second part - “Gold I bring to the newborn King”.  He did great, and for the 10 out of 120 min that he was on stage singing and saying his line we were the proudest family in the audience! 

  IMG_1842 IMG_3685IMG_1820IMG_3693IMG_1840

No comments:

Post a Comment