Saturday, December 22, 2012

Random

I have been throwing pictures and story reminders in a folder for a few weeks now.  I’m combining them all into this one blog post.

Text I sent Forrest

Mac: Mommy and daddy will you please stop the car?

Us: Why?

Mac: Because I need to take something off…my sweater.  It’s itchy and hot.  I need it off now.  Please.

(I think Mac is your (Forrest’s) child.  This sounds just like you.

Forrest’s response: Pull the car over immediately.  I know his pain.

Me: Albi keeps asking if he can make it 5 more minutes until we get home and he keeps saying no!  Our little drama King!

 

Coe often puts his B on his head especially when he is tired.  I found him like this one day.  He wouldn’t dare willingly put the iPad down to take a nap.  IMG_2506

Friends over for the SEC Championship game.  Thankfully AL pulled off the win in the last seconds of the game. 

IMG_2526 IMG_2532 

Coloring is a new favorite activity at our house.  Coe LOVES markers.  I have quickly discovered the washable vs non-washable.IMG_5522 IMG_5524IMG_5526

Yummy pumpkin waffle from Aunt Forrest!IMG_5534 

Mac loves reading to Copeland!IMG_5543photoDr. Mac and Duke

Mac Vet  

No comments:

Post a Comment