Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Home for the holidays

Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you, mom!  My house looks festive and party ready because of you!

My home decor pictures aren’t good because I take most of them at night when there is no natural light, but I wanted to document how my house looks each year.  I’m always scared one year mom is going to tell me she doesn’t have time to help me decorate my house for me, and I’m going to have to do it myself.  If this ever happens, I plan to use the pictures to recreate what she has done in years past!  

                     IMG_5736IMG_5776 

                     IMG_5536  IMG_5544

         IMG_5735  IMG_5774

       IMG_5771IMG_5773  IMG_5769

IMG_5742IMG_5740IMG_5548

IMG_5542On top of the normal Christmas decor, we also got a new kitchen table!  Mom and I traded – she took my piano and gave me a kitchen table and bench.  We LOVE the new table.  Mac especially likes that he gets to sit on the big boy bench.  I also had Mac’s portrait painted several months ago.  I used a picture of when he was almost 3 and I plan on having Copeland’s painted at the same age.  In the meantime, it felt weird to have a huge picture of Mac and nothing of Copeland, so we got a canvas printed of Coe.  I love staring at my two favorite little boys when I come in the den!

IMG_5767IMG_5738

No comments:

Post a Comment