Sunday, December 23, 2012

Its beginning to look (and smell) a lot like Christmas

Living in a house full of boys I better get used to doing my wrapping and Christmas baking by myself!  One Saturday I decided to do some baking for the neighbors and teachers.  Albi and I gave Mac the choice of staying home with me and helping cook or going with daddy.  At first he chose me (yay!), but then daddy mentioned that he was going to play golf and I quickly got ditched!  Oh well, it wasn’t the first or the last time that one of my boys chose golf over me. 

IMG_5781

Coe napped while I baked, but he woke up in time to be my taste tester.  I heard lots of yum yums!

IMG_5795

IMG_5797IMG_5799 

One of my sorority sisters sent me this great Houndstooth ribbon that she found in Texas!IMG_5813

I LOVE Christmas cards.  December is the only time of year that I get my mail every day.  These were just the beginning of the card display.  IMG_5782IMG_5785IMG_5927 IMG_5930 IMG_5933 IMG_5939 

No comments:

Post a Comment