Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Two weekends ago…

I’m behind and trying to catch up.

I can’t say enough times how happy I am that we added the covered porch to the house.  Now that the weather is finally cooling off a little we are outside all the time.  Last weekend wasn’t really cool, but it wasn’t sweltering hot either.  Mac really wanted to finger paint, and I finally convinced him to wait until Copeland went down for a nap.  When Copeland finger paints it add a whole other layer to messiness to the activity – see hereIMG_3969.IMG_3970

For some reason Mac finds painting with no clothes much better than painting with clothes! IMG_2015 IMG_2016 After naps and painting, the whole family headed to the Seafood Festival.  I had volunteered there the day before and really wanted to go back with the boys.  There was an entire area dedicated to children’s activities.  Unfortunately I forgot how miserable it is to take an 18mo old to a crowded park and expect him to sit in a stroller while his big brother gets to play!  There were very few “activities” suitable for Copleand, but we stayed long enough for Mac to get his face painted (the AL “A” literally took the painter 2sec to do and cost us $4!.  I just about had a heart attack) and do a little marble painting.  IMG_2017 IMG_2018 IMG_2019 We let both boys go through the bouncy obstacle course, but we couldn’t get Copeland past the first obstacle and after Mac left him we had to pull Coe out!  IMG_2020 IMG_2021I had bribed Copeland to stay in the stroller by allowing him to have his paci outside of the bed.  After that I couldn’t get it back from him.  Sometimes you just need your paci in the bathtub!  IMG_2027 I also finally caught on film Copeland with his B on his head.  If we let him take his B out of his bed (which is not often) then we often find him walking around the house like this!  IMG_2029Last but not least a few pictures of my handsome boys heading into church!  Copeland is wearing the outfit that Mac for Easter this year.  It is a little big on him, but not by much!   IMG_2031 IMG_2032 IMG_2036

1 comment:

  1. Rach, I wonder if you would've gotten a break if you had asked for a Gator head instead of the "A" for Alabama ;) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete