Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Conversations

Old draft post that I just found and realized I never posted.  Better late than never. 

I love watching these two and trying to imagine what they are saying to each other… 

Frances (sweet voice): Hi Coey

Coe (tough guy): What up? IMG_3504

F: (maybe if I hug him he will warm up a little)IMG_3501C: (this girl is cute but why is she hugging me again?)

F: Its ok Coe Coe.  You don’t have to be a tough guy around me.   IMG_3503

F: (maybe he will notice me if I wear these cool shades)  IMG_3505IMG_3510 IMG_3511

C: (I do like a cute girl in shades.  I guess I could give her a half hug.)IMG_3519F: Coe Coe what are you doing now?

C: What does it look like?  I’m just rolling in the grass

IMG_3535 IMG_3536

F: Forget it Coe Coe.  You are no fun.  I’m going to play with my brother and his friends.  They are way cooler. IMG_3532 IMG_3537

13 more years and Coe is going to be begging Frances to pay him a little attention.  I think he may be missing his only shot… 

No comments:

Post a Comment