Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Baby Finley is here

Not a lot of time for a long post, but wanted to share the exciting news of baby Finley Addison Faulkner’s arrival on 7/20 at 7:24pm.  She was 6lbs 11oz and 18.5 inches long.  She is perfect in every way!  I wondered what I would feel when she was born.  I have two nieces already but when I met them they were already 4 and 5.  I love Mad and Mal more than they will ever know but I didn’t know them as babies.  Love at first sight of my newest niece is the only way to describe it.

Finley is the first baby I have seen being born.  Thank you Forrest and Ed for letting me be in the room.  It is different being on the “other side” of the delivery and I have to say I loved it.  What an amazing experience.  Finley Addison I love you to pieces and can’t wait to get home so I can hold you and love on you some more.   IMG_1813IMG_1812IMG_1825IMG_1845 *Lots of computer and work issues interfered with this post actually making it to the blog.  By the time I finished the post and uploaded it, I was home from Birmingham and had already gone by to see my precious niece before heading to the office.  How does she get cuter and cuter every day?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment