Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My birthday

I can’t believe its been almost a month since my birthday.  I was not planning on doing anything for my birthday since it was a week and a half before trial started, but Albi insisted 35 was a big deal, and we had to celebrate.  The day before my birthday Forrest brought Fin to the office as a sweet surprise.  For and I chatted while Fin flipped through the most recent edition of the Florida Bar Journal.  I kept whispering that she really needed to be a dentist and not a lawyer seeing as her mommy was off that day while Aunt Rachie was slaving away! 

The next morning was my real birthday, and I was happy to cheer Mac on at his t-ball game followed by brunch with Albi, the boys, Yaya, Fin, Aunt For and Uncle Ed.  I then headed to the office with a full heart and belly!  An associate at the firm was getting married that night so I left work early evening, rushed home to change and Albi and I went to the reception before meeting a few friends for a birthday dinner.  Before we left for the wedding though Albi surprised me with a beautiful pair of diamond loop earrings.  I was shocked.  He isn’t big on surprise gifts, and I really can’t think of the last time he boughs me something I hadn’t either already picked out or strongly hinted that I wanted.  I have to admit it was great to get a surprise, and he did an amazing job picking it out.  I have hardly taken the earrings off since I got them!  Even Albi was amazed that I loved my gift so much. Despite having to work most of the weekend it was a great birthday, and I’m looking forward to the next 35+.  Cheers!

   IMG_6782 IMG_6791 IMG_6829 IMG_6812 IMG_6820 IMG_6821 IMG_6822 

IMG_8161ps

No comments:

Post a Comment