Saturday, May 17, 2014

Easter weekend {part 3}

The Easter bunny did not disappoint this year! 

I love to see the boys faces when they see their baskets but the way our house is set up the boys sleep on one side and we sleep on the other.  The Easter bunny and Santa always seem to leave the surprises in the middle of the house.  Albi refused to let Mac sleep with us, {for good reason as that would mean very little sleep for us if he did!} so instead I gave him very specific instructions for when he woke up.  I told him when he woke up he had to walk through his bathroom and across the house to our room without ever looking in the den to see if the Easter bunny came.  Albi bet there was no way Mac would follow my instructions, but I know my little rule follower and as long as there was no wiggle room I bet he would do it.  I won!   

After Mac came in our room at 5:45 I had to keep him still and quiet for another 45 minutes before I agreed to wake up Coe, G and Deeda.  Finally Mac got to rush to the den to see his Easter basket.      

 IMG_7874 IMG_7878 IMG_7879 IMG_7890 IMG_7896ps IMG_7899ps IMG_7939ps IMG_7952ps IMG_7980 IMG_7985 

We finally pulled them away from their baskets so we could get ready for church.  Deed and Albi put my new bench together the night before so we got to take a few pictures sitting on it before leaving for church.

IMG_7994ps IMG_7997ps IMG_8009ps

Next up the final Easter post – Easter with Papou and Gigi!

No comments:

Post a Comment