Friday, April 18, 2014

they say the funniest things

Coe

Coe and I were doing I (point to your eye) love (point to your heart) you (point to the other person). He did it to me and I did it back but added in too (hold up two fingers). He then very nonchalantly asked how old I was. I said 34. He said I (pointed to his eye) love (pointed to his heart) you (pointed to me) thirty four.I'm still laughing!

Mac

Overheard Mac and a friend talking in the car:  My dad works at Andrews.  He is a physical therapy (therapist).  He works on spines.  That is your back, so if I break my back I don’t even have to go to a Dr.  I just see my dad and he fixes it.  My mom is just a lawyer, but I did get to meet her Judge.

(Obviously daddy wins the cool job award!)

Conversation over dinner

Mac: Mommy, Coe loves you the most and I love daddy the most

Me (very perplexed): Well we love you and Coe the same.  Don’t you think you should love us the same? 

Mac:  You know Copey always wants you to rock him before bed, and I get dad.

Me:  That doesn’t mean Copey loves me more than daddy.  He just needs me at night.

Mac: Coe do you love mommy the most?

Coe: Yep!

Mac: See mom, he love you and I love dad. 

(Later in the evening)

Me: Mac, it kind of hurts my feelings that you love daddy more than me.  I love you and Coe the same.

Mac: Mom, Coe loves you the most and daddy has to have somebody to love him so he gets me.  But don’t worry I still love you.  I just love daddy the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment