Monday, September 2, 2013

Gigi and Papou

I have not taken many blog worthy photos lately, and therefore I haven’t blogged much in the past few weeks.  I think I mentioned in a past post that I signed up for an online photography class.  I actually learned a lot and have taken a ton of “test” pics over the past few weeks, but most are out of focus, poor exposure, etc.  Hey, you learn more from your mistakes, right? 

Last weekend we were supposed to go to Gigi and Papou’s to swim, but like it has pretty much every day in July and August, it RAINED!  We quickly switched plans and everyone came to our house instead.  I took a few pictures over for lunch, but I didn’t use any of my new techniques for shooting in manual mode.  I’m still super slow getting my settings straight and the boys aren’t patient!  We had a fun day despite the poor weather.

Playing peek-a-boo with Finley!  

PSIMG_0799

Talking to Papou and Gigi

IMG_0805

PSIMG_0796IMG_0813 

I’d like to brag that I got everyone looking at the camera and smiling, but that wouldn’t be true.  One person’s head has been replaced from a similar photo.  Can you tell who?  If not then maybe I’m at least getting better at learning how to edit photos in the new photo program I’m testing out!

IMG_0819 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment