Sunday, May 19, 2013

Playing with my camera

Just found several pictures that I never posted.  Although the boys have jackets on in the picture (*precious jackets from mommy’s college friend Mrs. Susan), the pics are only from a few weeks ago.  We had a cool snap and had to put on some layers while playing outside.

Mac caught a frog and almost squeezed him to death.  I ran inside to grab my camera and when I came back Mac was pulling the frog off the top of Copeland’s head.  When I asked what was going on, Copey quickly responded, “it’s weel (real) cool” as Mac quickly explains that he wanted to see if the frog could jump off Copey’s head but it got caught in his hair.  This is the difference in boys and girls!IMG_3720Coe is obsessed with baseball and he is actually pretty good.  He likes for us to throw the ball to him, but it is easier on us him if he uses the baseball better batter toy. 

The boys also love putting bird seed in their birdhouses.  I have never seen a bird come for a meal, but I’m pretty sure we feed all the squirrels in the neighborhood.   

IMG_8240 IMG_8241 IMG_8244 IMG_8248 IMG_8258

Forrest said she didn’t have any good pictures of Finley and Yaya so I snapped this picture after mom cooked Greek Easter for all of us.  IMG_8465

I have been meaning to get some new picture of Miss Katie and the boys forever.  Copeland didn’t really want to cooperate on the day I had my camera ready, but this is better than nothing! 

IMG_8485

No comments:

Post a Comment