Sunday, May 19, 2013

April iPhone

Behind as always on my blogging, but I’m determined to get caught up this week month. 

Take your pet to the vet day at school

IMG_3520 

Gift from one of my former clients.  I was part of the trial team that won her a great verdict after the unfortunate death of her husband.IMG_3522 IMG_3524Trip to the Dr when Copeland was sick.  He looked so cute in the hospital gown that I had to take his picture!  

IMG_3588Doing a great job with his handwriting!

IMG_3594Work day with mommy.

IMG_3600Dinner with friends.  These boys all play so well together.

IMG_3625Snuggling

IMG_3635Telling secrets.

IMG_3638 When Finley’s nanny got sick, Yaya ended up with all three kids for the afternoon.  We love Yaya’s daycare!

IMG_3675Visting sweet friends when they were staying at the beach.  Outside showers are the best.  I’m trying to figure out how to get one at our house!

IMG_3689 

“That beach scared me.”IMG_8162

No comments:

Post a Comment