Friday, April 15, 2016

Day 1 in Park City

The boys were ready for day 1 of ski school, but I was a little nervous about leaving my babies.  I may or may not have shed a tear as I dropped them off and Albi definitely laughed in my face and told me to pull it together!  A few minutes later Albi and I were on a chair lift heading for our first runs of the day, and I quickly reassured myself that the boys would be better off without me trailing behind them on the bunny slopes. 

My fears were more than wiped away when daddy and I picked up two very happy boys at 3pm. They couldn’t wait to show us all they had learned.  Mac’s only complaint was that he was super hot all day.  He quickly informed me he was not wearing so many clothes the next day {He is just like his Aunt Forrest!}.  We had a quick snowball fight, a big cup of hot chocolate for the boys and an adult beverage for…well the adults of course.  Then we headed for dinner in the village at what turned out to be the boys’ favorite restaurant – Pizza and Noodles.  Coe could hardly keep his head up as we sat by the fire for a few minutes before turning in for the night.

IMG_0320IMG_0333

IMG_0323IMG_0326

IMG_0343IMG_0345

No comments:

Post a Comment