Wednesday, July 2, 2014

CHOM

CHOM – Children’s Hands On Museum – Forrest and I first went to this museum at least 25 years ago with all our cousins from Pennsylvania when we were in town visiting Nana and Granddaddy.  It was cool to come back all these years later with at least some of the 2nd cousins.  I wish we had a place like this in Pensacola as my boys loved it.  Unfortunately I dropped my camera a few minutes after we arrived and broke my lens :(  so I was stuck taking crappy pictures on my very old iPhone.  That didn’t stop the kids from enjoying all there was to offer, and in all honesty they were probably thrilled to not have a flash going off in their face every 2 minutes!

Finley and Leo started to melt down about an hour after we got to the museum so Forrest and Brooke took them home while I stayed with the three older kids – Mac, Copeland and Lulu.  I took them to lunch, to get a popsicle and then back to the museum to cover the areas we hadn’t made it to with the babies.  I was worn out after having 3 kids by myself and really don’t know how my friends with more than 2 do it!  The 3 big kids had a blast playing together though, and I’m so glad they finally got the opportunity to do it. 

 

IMG_9292IMG_7089 IMG_9277 IMG_9282 IMG_7092 IMG_7101 IMG_7103 IMG_7110 IMG_7119 IMG_7126 IMG_7131 IMG_7137 IMG_7147  IMG_9280  

***The next Raymon/Thompson cousin reunion is planned for March 2015 at Nick’s wedding.  No kids included :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment