Tuesday, January 28, 2014

winter fun

I have a bunch of pics from November and December that for one reason or another never made it into a blog post.  I still wanted to share if for no reason other than I want these in my 2013/2014 photo book!

First up – Over Thanksgiving (yes I’m that behind!) the boys and I picked up Aunt Forrest and Finley and drove down to Tuscaloosa to see our cousin Saige and her sweet family.  They came to visit Nana and Granddaddy for the holiday and since they live in Pennsylvania it was a treat to see them in person as opposed to the instagram photos and occasional emails we normally exchange!  The boys loved playing with Floyd and hopefully we will get to meet his new little sister, Hazel, once she makes her debut in March!  IMG_4175 IMG_4178 IMG_4180 IMG_4181 IMG_4183 IMG_4192 IMG_4194 IMG_4196

One of my favorite pics of Miss Katie and the boys!  We sure do love this girl!!!

IMG_4844 

Can’t even remember what Albi and I had going on this long ago, but the boys went to Papou and Gigi’s to spend the night.  They had a blast! 

IMG_5732 IMG_5733 IMG_5734 IMG_5736 

The whole family enjoyed Miss Tabatha and Mr. Lance’s wedding where Miss Katie was a bridesmaid.  My pictures are horrible b/c I only had my phone with me and it was about to die so I couldn’t use it much.  Not to mention I think I might have the oldest iPhone ever which takes horrible pictures!  oh well, we had a great time and trust me when I say the boys danced the night away!

IMG_6070 IMG_6219ps IMG_6088 

Back to Papou and Gigi’s where Miss Emma came over to play.  I was told that Coe really wanted to play with Emma, but she only had eyes for Mac :)

IMG_6129 IMG_6131 

Last but not least, Mac and his chapel buddy Jay.  I love that EDS pairs all the Kindergarteners with a 7th grade chapel buddy. Jay meets Mac in class every Wednesday morning and then walks with him to chapel where they sit together for the service.  I’m not sure if this is more to help the Kindergarteners behave or the teenagers :)  Either way, Mac LOVES it.  His only initial complaint was that Jay was an AU fan and he therefore was not going to invite him to his birthday party.  {I’m sure Jay is grateful that he won’t be included in the 6yr old’s festivities!} Mac has since gotten over their football differences, and instead thinks it is so cool that he is “friends” with a 7th graders. 

Thanks Jay for tolerating my child.  You are one of his idols so don’t mess up :) 

IMG_6159

No comments:

Post a Comment