Friday, December 27, 2013

Caesar and the Star

Mac has been quite the thespian the past few weeks.  He was one of only a few kids from the Kindergarten class to have a part in the school Christmas program, and then the church asked him to be the star in the Christmas Eve children’s service. 

In the school play he was Caesar.  I was all excited that he had a part and kept asking what he was doing in the play.  He could never remember the name of his character but knew he was “the president and I tell everyone what to do.  I’m in charge.”  Based on that description I knew they chose the right kid for the role.  Eventually he broke the news to us that he didn’t actually speak during the play.  “All I do it point.”  Well we all thought he was the best pointer in the show!

IMG_4815

IMG_4817  IMG_4826 IMG_4830 IMG_4834 IMG_4837 

A few days later we were back in the front row watching our star be the star!  Despite his constant complaint that his costume was “terrible”, I thought he shone.   

IMG_5019ps IMG_5012 IMG_5016

No comments:

Post a Comment