Friday, May 22, 2015

Mother’s Day

As I get our stuff packed and ready for our 5th annual Beach House Family trip, I realized I never posted our Mother’s day weekend pictures!  It was another great Mother’s Day and this year G and Deeda were in town to celebrate with us.  At G’s request we all spent Saturday together at the beach!  It was a beautiful day, but probably not quite as relaxing as G was picturing.  Mac and Coe had her in the water jumping waves the entire day.  Coe rarely let go of her hand meaning his full 42lbs were pulling on her arm the majority of the time they were in the water!

After everyone was sufficiently worn out, we headed home for a steak dinner cooked by daddy and Deeda.  G and I took the boys to church the next morning while the guys slipped away for a little golf.  Then we all met at the Country Club for a yummy Mother’s Day brunch.  I am beyond thankful for the boys that have made me a mommy and for all the wonderful mothers and grandmothers I have in my life!  

IMG_3368

IMG_8275

IMG_8268  IMG_8283 

IMG_8285ps 

IMG_8292ps 

IMG_8297 

IMG_8306ps 

IMG_8310ps 

IMG_8314 

IMG_8321ps 

IMG_8323 

IMG_8327

IMG_3396 

IMG_3404ps

I love the questionnaire Coe filled out about me at school!

IMG_3392

No comments:

Post a Comment