Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas card photo session (part 2)

I took a million pictures today of the boys with the family during of first of two Thanksgiving festivities this holiday weekend, but I haven’t had time to edit those pictures yet.  I also wanted to post the pictures that I liked from the possible Christmas card photo session last weekend since all I have posted so far are the bloopers.

IMG_4905 card2012.2 - Version 2 IMG_4652 IMG_4663IMG_4705 IMG_4707 IMG_4731 IMG_4783 - Version 2

Since I took these pictures, I have now decided whether to use the beach pictures vs the fall photo session for the Christmas card.  Emily has designed the card and as soon as I tell her how many I need, she will be ready to print.  You will all have to wait another few weeks to see my final decision and Emily’s design!

No comments:

Post a Comment